Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Pisces Moon Clairvoyant: A Case Study

It all started when a lovely young woman messaged me out of concern for her future. The young lady, already well versed in astrology, was being hit by her Saturn return and was in need of some guidance. Melissa's Saturn happens to be in her second house, and has been kicking her ass while in med school. As we attempted to brainstorms alternative ways for her to gain an income, I was presented with valuable information. Melissa informed to me that she had spiritual gifts in which she has been offering to close friends and relatives. She told me that she believes her gifts were important enough to share with the general public. As a spiritual woman, I am always excited to learn about the gifts of others. Melissa sounded promising. She informed me that the onset of her abilities began around 15 years of age, when her grandmother passed away. Melissa described a dream in which she saw her grandmother, who happened to ask her if she wanted to "go with" her. Melissa kindly denied the offer and woke up in a "peaceful state" of mind. Upon awakening, Melissa was informed that her grandmother had passed away. Little did she know that her grandmother sought to make contact with her before parting ways with the earth. Over time, Melissa's abilities only increased. After her grandmother's death, she began to dream every night and her dreams would often come true. When Melissa  was only 17, she dreamt that her dad and sister were driving over a hill in the middle of the night and a rock was tumbling down and approaching them, but she couldn't understand why. Later that week, Melissa attended a party with her father and sister in which her father ended up getting hit in the head by the rock. Her father had to be rushed to the hospital, and in the midst of the emergency, Melissa observed her vehicle pass by a hill through the darkness of the night. Immediately, Melissa recognized the scenario. This is what she had dreamed about.

Melissa intrigues me because her chart certainly supports her abilities. Even if there were no way for her to prove her abilities to me, I could look at her chart and find the exact placements that promote such spiritual gifts. Melissa has her Sun in Scorpio in second house, which shows that she can certainly gain an income through her spiritual and investigative abilities. Melissa's Pisces moon is in fifth house, which gives her the opportunity to present her skills to the world. My favorite aspect in Melissa's chart is mercury conjunct Uranus. This may very well be the aspect that grants her such wonderful gifts. With this combination, Melissa may receive insights from the collective unconscious in a random and sporadic nature. Her Sun and moon in the most spiritual of signs only grant her the maturity and discernment necessary to apply these gifts in the physical realm. Melissa is also a Plutonian, If that isn't enough, then I'm not sure what is!

Luckily, Melissa is quite the clairvoyant. Not only was she able to showcase her talent to me, but she was also able to heal some of the deepest of wounds that reside in the very depths of my soul. I intuitively trust Melissa. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but my intuition has always been my superpower. I did not need her to prove herself to me. However, I also saw Melissa as a person who could help me heal some of the most stubborn of wounds, and I used this as an opportunity to conduct an experiment with her.

The Experiment:

I sent Melissa 8 pictures of loved ones and friends. I asked her to give me information about each individual I presented to her. Keep in mind, Melissa is from the islands and I am from the United States. I gave Melissa no extra information besides the pictures. She wasn't presented with names, my relationship to the individuals, or information on the character of the individuals.

The first 3 sets of people were all people who served as close friends to me at one point or another./The second set was all family. And the third set was my very best friend. In the first set, I presented Melissa with my childhood best friend from elementary school whom I am no longer on good terms with, an old coworker who I've happened to become good friend's with, and my current best friend who is pretty much my soulmate. Melissa was able to uncover how the motives, personalities, and tendencies of each individual impacted my life. Not only was Melissa surprisingly accurate, but she was painfully truthful. Once she got to reading my family, I was brought to tears.

I am a Moon in Capricorn conjunct Neptune, Sun in Virgo conjunct Chiron, Saturn in Pisces, and Mars in Cancer in 3rd house native. For those of you who are well versed in astrology, you understand that my deepest wounds come from my family. Melissa was able to call me out on self defeating thoughts and behaviors that were only causing me to suffer in the long run. I was broken open after Melissa's reading, and she knew it. She sensed the intensity of my emotions and stayed by my side while I experienced all 7 stages of grief. I was so touched by Melissa and her gifts that I had to write an article on this beautiful woman.

Conclusion:

 I strongly believe that fate brought us together. This humble and kind woman appeared in my life during a dark and confusing time. And only good things happened after meeting her. I am just now calming down from the flood of emotions that managed to possess me, and now I am calm. I am lighter, and I am enlightened. Thank you Melissa Daxon for entering my life in the gentle manner that you did. Thank you for all the loving protection and spiritual warmth that you were able transmit all the way across the seas. I know you were called to be a healer. And I know that you will do many great things with this broken and wounded world of ours. Light and Love Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment